Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Shaare Zedek Cruise Sept 13th!!!

I've been at my job now just over a week... I am loving it! First off i actually feel needed which is always a really nice feeling and not one that I often had at Aish... Right now the main thing that I am working on is our annual dinner which is Dec 3rd! The dinner which is going to be at Pier 60 at Chelsea Piers will be celebrating Israel's 60th birthday and will be raising money for the new Children's Hospital at SZ...

This Saturday night is another fun event- the Shaare Zedek Children's Champion Cruise Event. This event is also raising money for the Children's Hospital and specifically has a goal of dedicating a PICU Bed Unit. Whats great about this event is that it's a young professionals event and so is only open to those in their 20s and 30s... so.... ARE YOU IN NY AND IN YOUR 20s AND 30s????




There's also a raffle:

1- A Round Trip for 2 for a weekend away at the Omni Orlando Resort at Champions Gate as well as

2- A Weekend away at the Heritage Southbury Spa Hotel in Conn.

3- Sports Ticket Package- Great Tickets Football, Hockey and Baseball

4- 14K White Gold Diamond Pendant with 14K White Gold chain- (60pts of diamonds)

for more info on the event or to by raffle tickets click here

other than that life is pretty much the same- work... shiur/chavrusa/gym/hanging out with friends etc... This weekend is Erica and Jordan's wedding which is super exciting- I'm really excited to go to Atlanta for the weekend... anyone know of anything to do there on friday or on saturday night....

have a good one... and come to the cruise!!!

No comments: